Tuesday 6 September 2011

thinking about presentation

I am yet to gather my data, so this is very much subject to change, but I have some initial ideas of how my project might be presented in the final exhibition. I'm recording found objects to represent a series of places, at this stage in section, so that a journey might be formed along Oakley Creek. This should be done in very careful, probably hand-drawn media so as to contrast the digital-site-is-all-the-same-master-plan-approach. I like the idea of the sections being at eye level, in separate clear boxes along the wall so that one can walk beside them and imagine the journey, in reference to this would be a master plan/bird's eye view map, possibly disconnected, to enforce a top-down view. See my drawings below.






No comments:

Post a Comment